How to Apply for a FREE Bus Pass
ALL Kealakehe Elementary students qualify for FREE bus transportation service for the remainder of SY 2020-2021. An application and bus pass is required.
- Go online to eTrition
- Use your child’s Student ID# when completing an application.
- For District, select Hawaii.
- For Payment Option, select Free Meal.
- After you submit the application, our Office Assistant will review the information online for accuracy. (NOTE: Applications that have anything other than Free Meals indicated as the payment option will be rejected and will need to be resubmitted with Free Meals selected as the payment option)
- Our Office Assistant will update any address changes in our Infinite Campus computer system. This takes 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, or if all information is correct, a temporary bus pass will be printed out and mailed to the parent/guardian.
- After about two weeks, the permanent bus pass arrives at the school and is then mailed to the parent/guardian.
Please call the Kealakehe Elementary Office (808) 313-7900 ext. 7910 with any bus transportation related questions.